The Lone Star Fish
"Have Fun in Sunny San Leon"
San Leon, Texas
Sunny San Leon is all about fun! As soon as you arrive, you'll discover the Lone Star Fish with its 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms has been completely updated inside and out and decorated with a rustic Texas & fishing paradise flair. Outside, you'll find a new double tier deck that is great for cooking outside or going to the top at the Parrot's Nest for bay breezes and sunrise/sunset views. Watch the Quaker parrots get settled in for the evening at dusk. Inside, its cozy enough to sleep 6 but all the comforts of home have been considered.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 with walk in stone showers
- Property Type: Bay House on Pilings
- Beds: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Bunk Bed
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite TV, DVD
- Blender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
- Internet: Broadband/WiFi
- Water View – 100 yd walk to Bay/Pier
- Seasonal Above Ground Pool
- Propane Grill
- 1 Story (raised) – 1,000 sq. ft.
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Pets allowed only after arrangement
Time seems to slow down in San Leon as its still a quiet, laid back town but close to a lot of fun things to do. The Kemah Boardwalk is minutes away and Galveston Island is a short drive. There are also plenty of restaurants along the water that serve daily fresh catch seafood like Top Water Grill, Gilhooleys and their local legend oysters, Bubba's Shrimp Palace, Noah's Ark to name a few. If you love fishing, Lone Star Fish is conveniently located near several fishing piers, boat ramps, full service marina and fishing charter businesses.